Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 7 and 8

Again I need to start being better at this diary thing! lol  Last week was absolutely crazy.  We had parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!  I didn't leave work until 5:15 on Wednesday.  Thursday I didn't leave until 7:15 and I didn't get home until 8:00 to take a shower go to bed and have to wake up and be back at school at 7:00 for a meeting on Friday!  Stress has been ridiculous lately!  I'm trying my best in coping and staying strong.  The good thing I am off this week for Fall Break!  If you consider that off!  I have a lot to do!  For now here are my results for the last 2 weeks.


Date: September 25, 2010
Everything stayed the same.  Nothing gained nothing lost anywhere.


Date: October 2, 2010 (I did the measurements myself this week so I don't know how accurate they are)
Arms: stayed the same
Chest: stayed the same
Hips: lost 1/2 an inch
Waist: stayed the same
Thighs: lost 1/2 an inch

Total inches this week: down 1 inch
Total inches since the beginning: down 15 inches

Weight: lost 2 pounds
Total weight lost since started: 9 pound
s

No comments:

Post a Comment