Sorry I have not updated I have been crazy with work and working out and losing weight has not been good.
Here are my week 5 and 6 results!
Date: September 12, 2010
Arms: stayed the same
Chest: stayed the same
Hips: stayed the same
Waist: up 1/2 an inch
Thighs: stayed the same
Total inches this week: up 1/2 an inch
Total inches since the beginning: down 14 inches
Weight: lost 3 pounds
Total weight lost since started: 9 pound
Date: September 19, 2010
Stayed the same in everything and unfortunately gained 2 pounds back. So now I am back and losing 7 pounds since I started. If I am not busting my ass off I don't lose! I have to do a whole lifestyle change!
Do make sure that you are eating enough Jenn. If you aren't, your body will hang on to the calories instead of burning them. Keep up the good work, you will get the routine straightened out eventually. It is a life process!
ReplyDelete